Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Felicity's Green Eyes

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I hate to say this...but I am so freaked by Felicity's eyes. They are so BRIGHT green. Would anyone who has a new one be willing to post pics of her face so I can decide if I will scour ebay for a PM one or buy a new one from AG. I really appreciate it!!! I just don't want to order her and then not like her. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 01, 2005 08:12 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member likewow's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel the exact same way, which is why Felicity is last on my to-get list. In catalog pictures they look a lot better, but every Felicity I've seen in person has looked a little unnatural with those eyes - even the one PM doll I've seen. Maybe a Felicity expert can tell us if there was some point in AG history where the eyes weren't being made quite as bright - because that is the Felicity I eventually want. Personally, I like her more brownish hair better as well - I think the really red hair is too red, like the eyes are too green. A Felicity with subdued hair AND eyes? That might be asking a lot... [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 01, 2005 08:19 PM: Message edited by: likewow ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, both of my albums have pictures of my dd's Felicity, bought about 5 years ago (she's not PM, so she has the bright green eyes and not so reddish hair). I actually love her eyes, but I wish her hair was redder.

    Also, Susie May (my AGOT I got for Christmas last year) has the same green eyes (she's retired now). She's in both albums, too.

    I guess they are kind of surprising at first, but they really are so pretty, almost like jewel-tone. I think they are really striking.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member schallerwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2004
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Felicity is new. You can see her in my avatar.

    Here's a bigger one as well.
    http://www.bunnybear.com/felicity_custom_2/detail_3.jpg

    Nann

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 01, 2005 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Nann ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Felicty is new and I just LOVE her eyes. To me they don't look unnatural, just beautifull. I've seen an old one and new one together, and the new one's eyes look better. They look like she has life and spunk.

  6. #6
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I also have a new Felicity and I was actually a little surprised by the brightness of her eyes when I opened the box. They grew on me really fast, though, and now I just don't think it would be Lissie without her vibrant green eyes!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Felicity is from 1995 (with a head replacement in 97 or 98, but I don't know if that makes a difference) and I guess you could say her hair and eyes are "subdued". They're still very vibrant nonetheless. I love her coloring, and she wouldn't be my Felicity if she didn't have that shade of red hair and green eyes. You can see pictures in my albums. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a friend in high school with these same green eyes.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is an album of my Felicity. I got her two weeks ago from AG. I was a bit freaked by her eyes when I was in Chicago, but took the plunge anyway. I think a lot of it has to do with the lighting. The store is really bright, and Felicity's display box had even brighter lights in it. In this album, the first pictures are in the evening with a flash. This makes them look a little off, too catlike.

    In real life, her eyes look more like the sunny afternoon, no flash pictures, which start with the undergarment pictures. To me, they are much more attractive under natural light, and worst under fluorescent lighting. Even still, in bright light, she isn't as scary as she was in Chicago.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2123174217

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •